Monday, January 23, 2012

It's a good thing that content in this blog is not graded, because I am drawing a blank on what to write about today.  I feel that a good blog post shouldn't be something about me exclusively, but something that other people are able to read and relate to. The point of a blog is to have people read it, and so I want to try and think of things to write that will be helpful or uplifting to those who read.

So that is where I am at today.  I can't think of something that has happened to me recently that I can expound upon and give it some social significance.  I could write about my week, but that is what my journal is for.  That is what it should be for.  Usually my journal entries are me catching up in my life because my journal lay dormant for the past three months.

Hopefully I can think of something between now and next week.  Maybe I will think of some way to relate one of my experiences to society as a whole.  Right now though, it is not happening.

2 comments: